Friday, May 1, 2015

RELEASE DAY GIVEAWAY: Into Thin Air by Mary Ellen Porter


--By Mary Ellen
Today is the day. The official release date for my first book, INTO THIN AIR


A year ago today, I was furiously writing the book with no idea whether or not it would be accepted for publication. Now that it is out there, I really hope that someone will enjoy reading it as much as I enjoyed writing. This book was really fun to write because it centers around some of the things that are most important to me: faith, family, dogs, and search and rescue. 

To celebrate my release day, I will be giving away two signed copies of my book. Let me know in the Comments that you're interested in being included in the drawing for a free copy. Bonus entries if you share this post on Facebook or Twitter--just tag me so I can keep track! Random drawing will take place Monday morning, May 4.

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations! I'd love to win a copy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the new book Mary Ellen, I'd love to read it, please enter me in the drawing and thanks for the opportunity.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd love to win a copy of Into Thin Air. Congrats on releasing your first book! :)

    ReplyDelete